Electronic Brown Wrappers in special libraries

Burt, David DBurt at ci.oswego.or.us
Fri Jun 6 19:49:00 EDT 1997

John Creech wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jun 1997, Burt, David wrote:

> Chuck "porn pusher" Munson wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>This is an out-of-line comment, pardner.  ABSOLUTELY out of line.  Is
>this your day off, or do you make a habit of personally attacking
>respected library professionals during your work hours?

Lighten up John!  Chuck and I have exchanged similar outrageous
comments in the past.  Didn't you notice the <silliness> tag and the ; >
face?
Chuck knows, as does most everybody else  on this list, that the comment
was meant as a joke.

          David Burt, Information Technology Librarian
          The Lake Oswego Public Library
          706 Fourth Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
          Phone:     (503) 675-2537
          Fax:           (503) 635-4171
          E-mail:      dburt at ci.oswego.or.us