Requests for links to website -Reply

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Fri Jun 6 11:03:42 EDT 1997

We don't have a formal written policy on this, and do consider
such requests.  We do NOT respond to the requester, ever.  I
personally consider such requests to be the same as the
unsolicited gift books that arrive in libraries by snailmail.
Some are good and you're thankful.  Some are trash and you
toss them.  We just deal with it like any other Coll Devel
issue.

dan

Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
Boise State University Library, Boise, Idaho, 83725 USA
voice: 208-385-1235   fax:  208-385-1394
dlester at bsu.idbsu.edu     OR    alileste at idbsu.idbsu.edu
Cyclops' Internet Toolbox:    http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
"How can one fool make another wise?"   Kansas, 1979.