Web Publisher 1.1 software

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Fri Jun 6 11:16:07 EDT 1997

     We have used it and it is a wonderful product.  I have written about
     it a couple of times.  We do a lot of conversions - several hundred
     files a day is not unusual - and Web Publisher is the best of the
     shrink-wrapped packages we have seen.  We've looked at several.

     Web Publisher is very configurable, runs in a batch mode if you
     prefer, and has proven itself to be very reliable.  They are well
     ahead of the competition in their treatment of tables, which is
     something that chokes many conversion routines.  I especially like the
     ability to save several different conversion formats, which allows us
     to vary Web Publisher behavior depending on the source material.

     Earl Young