2nd International Symposium on NLS

Sarah J. Ashton S.J.Ashton at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 10:00:00 EDT 1997

            2nd International Symposium on Networked Learner Support
                                    University of Sheffield, UK
                                          June 23-24th 1997

 Building on the success of last year's event, the Department of
 Information Studies at the University of Sheffield is pleased to
 announce the 2nd International Symposium on Networked Learner
 Support. The theme of this year's Symposium is "New services, roles
 and partnerships for the on-line learning environment."

 Information on the International Symposium, along with an on-line
 booking form, is at: http://netways.shef.ac.uk/rbase/2ndsym.htm

 Should you have any additional questions relating to this event
 please feel free to contact me directly. I will be pleased to help.

 Regards,
 Sarah

 NetLinkS Project,
 Dept. of Information Studies,