Candidates for Onion Patch(sm): New Age Public Access Systems

Bill Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Jun 23 14:13:20 EDT 1997

Gerry McKiernan wrote:

> _Candidates for Onion Patch(sm): New Age Public Access Systems_
>
>    I am pleased to announce the addition of an exceptionally
> innovative OPAC interface to Onion Patch(sm), my clearinghouse
> devoted to New Age Public Access Systems. The URL for Onion Patch(sm)
> is:
>     http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/Onion.htm

I really like this site and collection of links.  I have a quibble with
the term "New Age" though.  It has too many negative connotations of
crystals, channeling, looking for spaceships behind comets, aroma
therapy, etc.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
SUNYLA'97: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/sunyla/sunyla97.htm