FirstSearch Agreement woes

Carolyn_Gonzalez_at_AMEDDCS-FSHTX at medcom2.smtplink.amedd.army.mil Carolyn_Gonzalez_at_AMEDDCS-FSHTX at medcom2.smtplink.amedd.army.mil
Fri Jun 20 13:02:44 EDT 1997

Listeros:

We're a knowledge management tool with a whole lot cooking on our website.
FirstSearch's news service used to be on one of our front burners, till --er,
um--some kind of contractual misunderstanding occurred last week.   Now there's
this big black screen with a service discontinued announcement where their entry
page used to be.  Sigh.

Our webmaster is currently negotiating with the First Search folks to see if
they'd be willing to let us resume their services behind a fire wall.  We don't
know how that proposal is going to go over.  We'd like to know if any of you are
aware of a company that offers a daily news service similar to FirstSearch that
allows its customers to post their news service on their websites with or
without a fire wall?

If any of you could help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Carolyn Ellis Gonzalez