URLs: Mean time of survival?

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Wed Jul 30 20:04:36 EDT 1997

Hi,

Been at a new MOREplus site so the response may be weighted.  First, I
think you are writing a good empirical data paper, these are needed.
Secondly, the generic MOREplus Accces_Of_Metadata and Extraction_Reports
statistics are are publicable available (with appropriate request) from
our Public Domain Software Library in Cranberry Square.  I also think
that our govermental and commercial sites may be interested.  If you
want, this will be forwarded to them.  BTW, I have included entire list
in order to provoke such studies as stated and too selvelessly promote
the best library tool, MOREplus.

BTW - as a small business in WV, my President rmd at rbse.mountain.net, may
be open to giving away technology to research scientist's works.  Which
finalizes my long term conflict with the Physical Libray and our work.
We are open to helping prototypes, along with our Partner, Oracle, to
creating a database domain-specific, form typing, and HTML Standard code
generation, as a tool.  Essentially offering a DBMS between Web/Database
layer for User/Administrator (synonym: Administrator = Librarian). Given
software-reuse Customer-Driven Requirements.  We have and offer at 2+
URLs of a form for the same.  Emails to individuals assosciated with MNet
with same from sites and contacts are entered internally from team members.

MNet SE_Team/Small_Business-Other_Teams