Fortres101 Help!!!

jgomez at umiami.ir.miami.edu jgomez at umiami.ir.miami.edu
Mon Jul 28 11:52:05 EDT 1997

I've just implemented 8 of 10 new Dell 133Mhz PCs for public use at our
main library using fortres101 for security. There all using Windows 95 for
an operating system.
I've had no problem till now.  I've intalled Fortres101 software on the
9th computer, selected a password and was prompted to reboot the system.
As soon as the Windows welcome screen went blank I got this WINDOWS WRITE
PROTECTION ERROR REBOOT TO CONTINUE.  I did so with no success! I called
tech support at Fortres and was walked through a manual uninstall of there
software.  For all of you that have Fortres installed on your public
stations, I've verified with their techs, Fortres101 software makes no
changes to the windows registry!(thank God!) I've reinstalled 3 different
times using brand new software that Fortres sent me and still I come up
with the same error.

Has Anyone suffered the same bug with Fortres101?
 PLEASE HELP!

Thanks in advance!
Juan M. Gomez                          Phone (305)284-4721
University of Miami
Otto G. Richter Library                  fax (305)284-3938
Reference Dept.
1300 Memorial Drive                    email jgomez at umiami.ir.miami.edu
Coral Gables, FL 33124