Techie Question -- Windows 95

Michael Iorns m.iorns at waikato.ac.nz
Sun Jul 27 17:36:52 EDT 1997

At 12:00 24/07/97 -0700, drewwe at morrisville.edu wrote:
>I settled on the TweakUI method.  The autologin is under the Network
>tab. It works great.  The login box is displayed but disappears in less
>than two seconds.

Though as I recall tweakUI settings file contains the password in clear text.

If they can't get to that then no problem

I had this choice to make a while ago, went for tweak UI, regretted it and
went back to changing primary logon to Windows with no password which I
recommend. It is apparently infallible.

               Michael Iorns|Private Bag 3105|iorns at waikato.ac.nz
           Computing Support|    Hamilton    |Ph(64)7 838-4466x6737
  Waikato University Library|  New Zealand   |Fx  " " 838-4017