request for info

Andrew W. White awhit at conncoll.edu
Sat Jul 26 12:30:14 EDT 1997

Hello-
	A week or so ago, a member of the list posted a citation for an
article entitled "Morphing the Librarians".  I believe it appeared in a
recent issue of Wired.  I mistakenly deleted the message and have been
unlucky in locating the citation through conventional means.  If anyone
remembers this, would you be so kind as to send it to me directly?  Thanks
in advance.
-Andrew White

Andrew W. White                          |     awhit at conncoll.edu
Information Services Fellow 1996-1998    |     860.439.5006  (office)
Connecticut College                      |
New London, CT 06320                     |