NT Server Configuration

Jonathan Sparks jsparks at nov.snu.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:00:34 EDT 1997

If there is any NT person out in web4lib land, I need some advice.  If
your NT server computer is operating on a Novell Netware campus network,
should it be set up as a primary domain controller, backup domain
controller or stand alone server.  We want the NT server, which also has
a web server in it, to be accessible for resources in the library that
have limited licenses, but also be available in a read only mode to the
campus network.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon Sparks (jsparks at snu.edu)