Browser designed for libraries?

David Vaughan dsvaughan at wentworth.region.library.on.ca
Wed Jul 23 08:42:34 EDT 1997

I'm not sure about Netscape Communicator, but in MSIE the mail and news
readers have been optional since version 3.0.  If you do a standard
install, you get them, but they also allow you to do a minimal install
that installs only the browser (and, in 4.0, the Active Desktop, but
only if you request it) or (in 3.x installs) a custom install that lets
you select components.  NetMeeting, ActiveMovie, and other extras are
also optional.

David