Harvard Webmaster job announcement?

Ernest Perez perez at opac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jul 21 13:30:14 EDT 1997

I am searching for a job announcement I saw within the last 1-2 weeks.
I'm not certain it was Web4Lib, can't find it in the archives. It might
have been PACS-L or some other similar list.  The announcement
referenced a Webmaster position at Harvard, and noted that the Library
was connected with or maintaining the Web site.

I mentioned this announcement to a colleague now located in Boston, who
has already been Webmaster at one of the largest U.S. universities. He's
interested, and, of course, now I can't find it!

I'd appreciate any URLs, copies, or info about location of said position
announcement.

Thanks,

-ernest
Oregon State Library