eudora 3.01 in multi-account setting

Michael Iorns m.iorns at waikato.ac.nz
Sun Jul 20 18:23:10 EDT 1997

Hi I use:

A separate directory containing eudora, and one for each persons mail
(containing each eudora.ini and mailboxes).
With a short-cut to start mail for each person that lists-
	working directory: path to individual mail folder
	cmd line: path to eudora.exe ,space, path to individual eudora.ini

If you are _really_ keen you can put the individual mail folders on a
central machine, and have the path to this and to the users .ini a UNC name
(avoid mounting drive) so that each person can carry around a floppy with
their shortcut on it and use eudora from any machine they like (as long as
all machines have eudora in the same directory).

Michael

               Michael Iorns|Private Bag 3105|iorns at waikato.ac.nz
        Computing Consultant|    Hamilton    |Ph(64)7 838-4466x6737
  Waikato University Library|  New Zealand   |Fx  " " 838-4017