www.filteringfacts.org

Dorothy Day day at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 17 17:51:22 EDT 1997

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Burt, David wrote:

> Announcing a new organization and website, Filtering Facts
> (www.filteringfacts.org)
>
> Filtering facts is a non-profit organization that promotes the
> acceptability of filtering in libraries. Our primary purpose is to
> publicize the "other side" of the filtering in libraries debate. To

Filtering facts? Hasn't that been done? I thought the library profession
tried to provide unfiltered facts....

(Sorry, starting Friday a little early this week :)

*****
Dorothy Day
Indiana University
day at indiana.edu
*****
"I was brought up to believe that the only thing worth doing was to add to
the sum of accurate information in the world."  --Margaret Mead