Public Access Printing Policies

RCG - NetConnect rcg_NetConnect at austintx.net
Thu Jul 17 14:44:02 EDT 1997

I am a writer for _NetConnect_, a printed resource for librarians connected
to the Internet.  I am currently working on our Feature Interview and am
looking for eager participants.  The interview will consist of
approximately ten quick questions concerning printing Internet materials
off public access stations.  The interview will be conducted via e-mail at
your convenience.  Please e-mail Mary Catherine Peacock at Resource
Communications, rcg_netconnect at austintx.net, if you are interested.  All
participants will receive a copy of the publication.  If I receive enough

Mary Catherine Peacock