Seeking library web development policy sites

Melinda Brown mfbrown at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Jul 16 12:23:27 EDT 1997

Hi, all -

I guess it's time again to make my annual request for your URLs.  If
your library has a Web site with Web development guidelines for library
staff that is available to outsiders, please let me know.

I've got a very small site at
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/~mbrown/web-policy.html.  I created it when I
was a member of the Web Development team at UT Knoxville.  Sites showing
how other libraries had done it was one of the most helpful resources we
found, so I would encourage libraries to share.

Now that I'm at another institution, I'd still like to keep up the site
and I'm sure there are more URLs out there. I'm also interested in
library Web sites that have a Web site evaluation tool for their users
online.

Please respond to me privately and not the list!
Thanks!
- Melinda Brown, Instructional Services Librarian
melinda_brown at ncsu.edu