apology-IMHO Nasa.com

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisna.com
Tue Jul 15 16:31:21 EDT 1997

Apologies for missing the point on the Nasa.com post you sent. It is
surprising that Network Solutions pulled the name, especially since the
company had already been through a round of trademark on the name
before.

I still hold to my opinion that this company really didn't know they had
entered Limbaugh-land when the next go-round started. IMHO-They were
only thinking about free speech and in the context of the adult world,
the world that children live in seemed to me to be not at all related to
the issues from where they stood.

"Pushing pornography?" What does that have to do with us?"

That'll teach 'em to be so tricky in their naming schemes.<grin>

Elisabeth Roche  eroche at sisna.com
serendipity RULES!