New IE beta available.

Bill Drew drewwe at morrisville.edu
Tue Jul 15 14:53:06 EDT 1997

I got this message earlier today about the new Internet Explorer beta.
I downloaded and it is great!!  If they keep going in the direction they
are I will change from using Netscape as my default browser.

The message below details how to get it.

BROWSER ALERT!

The browser wars continue: Internet Explorer 4.0 now comes to us
fresh from the gates of Microsoft in its second preview release.
Internet Explorer has all the refined features and technology
you've read about, including dynamic HTML, Webcasting, and the
ever popular Active Desktop, which brings us all closer to
Microsoft's vision of complete integration of the Internet and
your PC.

And, of course, BROWSERS.COM has Internet Explorer 4.0 preview
release 2 ready and waiting  for your download. You'll be armed
with the next generation in browser power, and you'll also get a
peek at the Web-based user interface that Windows 98 has in
store. Check it out at BROWSERS.COM:

http://www.browsers.com/?brw.pba

Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
SUNYLA'97: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/sunyla/sunyla97.htm