Happy birthday

Sara Weissman/Morris Cty Library WEISSMAN at main.morris.org
Sun Jul 13 18:13:04 EDT 1997

Got me folks..I was responding to a note from my sys admin, asking me
why I was on line at 1:30AM ..don't know what happened, but a ton
of you (okay, the whole flipping list?) got my note about Dad's 88th
birthday...sorry! To make it relevant to the list, please note I use
this man as an example in my workshops..I gave him his first ever
computer for his 85th birthday..and he e-mails round to his far flung
family. And how many of us have a station with enlarged screen fonts,
Speak Text capability, screen reader and/or zoom for our increasingly
elderly population? ...sorry to intrude the personal into the list.