FW: [FYI] ALA Statement on library use of filtering software

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Sat Jul 12 14:33:28 EDT 1997

Not to fan any dying flames, but I thought that the
following ALA statement, dated July 1, is pertinent to
the recent discussion on pornography/filtering.

My apologies to those who have seen it on other
lists.

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  217-333-4895