Ending the filtering thread

Robert Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Thu Jul 10 10:58:58 EDT 1997

> At the same time I'm annoyed by those who clamor for the thread to end.
> This is a typical newbie knee-jerk reaction.
> Chuck

"newbie knee-jerk reaction", have I been flamed ?  Sorry, Chuckie I have
been around for a while and the point of my anti-thread, (since you may
have deleted it without reading, as so many of us have for the past few
weeks), was that we need to get back to responsible items of providing
what is information, and stop dwelling on what is negative.  My glass is
half full, this thread adds fuel to the fire of WWW being one half
empty.  No need for a reply, I too have a delete function on my email
software, and thats what all future posts on this thread will be used
for.

To all others, please delete this message, it is just a rant of defense
against those whom slip in critical comments in an otherwise civil forum.

Bob Terry