Fortress software

Leslie M Kuizema lhaack at alumni.sils.umich.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:23:38 EDT 1997

Hello all!
Sorry to interrupt this fasinating(???) debate on filtering with a techie
question...
Just installed Fortress software on our internet computers.  It works
beautifully, however I cannot figure out how to exit (logoff) my computer
properly.  The manual states that by just turning the computer off, I
won't do any damage to my computer.  This goes against everything I've
ever heard about logging off properly.  Has anyone else out there figured
out a way to logoff Windows properly without disabling the entire
software package every time?

TIA

Leslie Kuizema
Asst. Head/Adult Services