Could we end this filtering/porn discussion, please

Mike Mitchell mdmit at texas.net
Wed Jul 9 09:26:35 EDT 1997

At 02:32 AM 7/9/97 -0700, m.iorns at waikato.ac.nz wrote:
>100% Yes. What is wrong with FILT4LIB?
>Since porn is a filtered thing, that is appropriately discussed there, too.
>Michael
>
>At 00:30 9/07/97 -0700, walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us wrote:
>
>>Folks-- I am getting really, _really_ tired of this discussion about
>>filtering, porn, & whether a library should "allow porn" or not...

I'm sick of it too. I don't know what these people do for a living but my
job doesn't give me time to post all day long. I've got 90+ messages in my
box this morning and I'll bet half are related to this filtering epic. They
don't even all have the same headers. This discussion has become nothing
more than SPAM.
Mike Mitchell
Technical Services Librarian
System Administrator