selecting a search engine for a library web site

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 8 16:26:11 EDT 1997

To answer Jerry's question, I haven't stepped in to give it a plug
because we aren't ready to announce. We still have dead links (horrors!)
on our Web site and the documentation is not yet complete. I think,
however, that you will find it will be worth the wait. For those who simply
cannot wait until we announce (at which point I will be kind enough to
explain what we are announcing and what it can do), you can at least get
the binary from http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/ . BUT, don't say I
didn't warn you about the site! Thanks,
Roy Tennant