browser i.p. access

Shaun Mason smason at rmc.edu
Tue Jul 8 11:21:21 EDT 1997

Thanks to Bill, Chuck, and Andrew for three excellent answers to
my question about restricting a browser to a specific i.p. address.
I played around with both Netnanny available from
http://www.netnanny.com and IKIOSK from http://www.hypertec.com
Both seem to do the job.  I will probably go with the IKIOSK solution for now and maybe look into a proxy server as Chuck
suggested at a later date.  All three solutions were posted to the list so I won't repeat them.  Thanks again.

--
Shaun Mason                     |   voice: 804-752-3713
Electronic Services Librarian   |   email: smason at rmc.edu
Randolph-Macon College          |   fax:   804-752-7345
Ashland, VA 23005               |