Please: UK Public Libraries - information

Peter Duthie p.duthie at zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jul 6 07:02:33 EDT 1997

Hello All,

I took a post graduate Dip Lib in 1992 but accepted an offer to take
a higher degree before I was able to find that all-important first
post. I now want to enter the profession but I find that I am out of
touch with the main funding, technological and social issues which
confront Public Library Services in the UK.

If some kind soul would enlighten me or point me in the right
direction I'd be very grateful indeed.

I appologise if this is off-topic but I have an interview for the
perfect post comming up soon and I'd like to give myself the best
possible chance.

If you prefer to contact me directly, rather than through this list,
my e-mail address is

p.duthie at zetnet.co.uk

Thank you all for reading this.

PD