Wanted listserv addresses for housing & economic development

bruce pomerantz brucep at fuse.net
Fri Jul 4 01:11:41 EDT 1997

Linda Lubovich wrote:

> [SNIP]  does anyone konw of a
> listserv [other than Lizt] that deals with issues relating to housing & > econ development?> Or another directory of listservs I could check?

Try a similar compilation to Lizt called Listserv at
<http://gopher.uconn.edu/listserv.html>

I must confessed that I simply bookmarked the site for potential.  I
accessed briefly just to see if it might be helpful.  Obviously, I
thought so at the time.  Don't know if it will be helpful to your
specific question.

Bruce Pomerantz
Cincinnati
A new participant who's using his delete key on CDA and NASA.