Netscape mail?

Gina A. Emory gina at ebcl.lib.id.us
Thu Jul 3 17:01:58 EDT 1997

I have not had that happen yet but will go downstairs and try it....
I did have several problems when I tried to run Internet Explorer in
Kiosk mode - system kept locking up - so I finally took it off kiosk
mode and put the icon for Explorer on the desktop as the only option
for the patrons to choose.  That seems to have solved the locking up
problem.  I think it's supposed to be designed to run in kiosk mode
but doesn't do it very well.  Other than that, it sure has alleviated
a lot of security headaches I had when I was just doing system
policies or using Ikiosk.

Gina A. Emory
Technology Manager
East Bonner County Library District