Wanted listserv addresses for housing & economic development

Linda Lubovich lubovich at pls.lib.ca.us
Wed Jul 2 16:50:55 EDT 1997

We have been researching several topics for our City's Housing &
Economic Development staff recently and would like to be able to connect
them with colleagues in their field in other cities/counties. I checked
Liszt and couldn't find an appropriate listserv, does anyone konw of a
listserv that deals with issues relating to housing & econ development?
Or another directory of listservs I could check?

TIA for your help.

Linda M. Lubovich
Library Team Coordinator
San Mateo Public Library