Netscape mail?

Stan Kosecki skosecki at nal.usda.gov
Wed Jul 2 12:38:45 EDT 1997

For Netscape Navigator 3.0 you can use Netscape's Administration Kit (more
info at:

http://home.netscape.com/comprod/products/navigator/version_3.0/management/a
dmin/index.html )

to "permanently" configure "Options--Mail and News Preferences". This
solution may work well for you.

Stan Kosecki
skosecki at nal.usda.gov
Electronic Media Center