a question

Camille Del Vecchio cdelvecc at mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us
Wed Jul 2 11:06:38 EDT 1997

	If you stick to a text-only browser you will be censoring a lot
of sites whose content is image based like art, deal sea scrolls, space
photos, etc.  In addition, as I mentioned in another post, Lynx is not
for the faint hearted.  Learning to navigate it is way tricky.

  "My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to
say, and then to say it with the utmost levity." G.B. Shaw

Camille DelVecchio
Penfield Public Library
1985 Baird Road
Penfield, NY 14526