a question

Thomas W. Perrin tperrin937 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 2 09:13:01 EDT 1997

I can tell you that Lynx (text only) on our Dynix system is the slowest,
most frustrating, useless piece of software going.  It's quicker to go
home, use my own browser, and come back the next day with the
information I need. Of course, that is the equivalent of 1960's
technology, when we had to wait overnight for any data from our massive
IBM 1401.

Thomas W. Perrin