Beverages

Carolyn_Gonzalez_at_AMEDDCS-FSHTX at medcom2.smtplink.amedd.army.mil Carolyn_Gonzalez_at_AMEDDCS-FSHTX at medcom2.smtplink.amedd.army.mil
Tue Jul 1 15:38:21 EDT 1997

Jim:

When I took the Indiana University SLIS Law Library class (1992), I was
pleasantly surprised to learn that both food and beverages were allowed in the
beautiful IU Law Library.

Carolyn Ellis Gonzalez

Subject:    Bevrages
Author: jhurd at indiana.edu
Date:       7/1/97 7:46 AM

 My county Library always alloewd bevrages, and had coke machines
on site.  The have recently built a new facility, and I hope this is still
the policy,  Also The Indiana University School of Library and Information
Library librarian told me that they had no policy against food or bevrages
in the facility. (I still always kept mine outside.)  8|)

               |         jhurd at indiana.edu          |
               |   http://php.indiana.edu/~jhurd    |