CDA

MonProg at aol.com MonProg at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 04:04:32 EDT 1997

In a message dated 97-07-01 00:48:09 EDT, dlking at ocean.st.usm.edu (David L.
King) writes:

<<
 What's so wierd about that? Your statement isn't logical - for example, I
 support freedom of religion, but probably wouldn't join a coven any time
 soon, or invite one (or any type of overtly religious activity) to the
 library. Same thing for freedom of speech/filtering products. I think it
 really depends on the library/community, etc.   >>