Netscape page loading

Laura Quilter lauramd at uic.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:21:20 EST 1997

Hi, Caroline.  We did this at one of our libraries also.  You create a new
program item in Windows as normal (FILE, NEW ITEM) but in the command line
you specify the web page.  I believe you can do it something like this:
	c:\netscape\netscape.exe http://www.vendor.com/pathname/
Obviously, you would need to substitute the correct URL and DOS paths.

Laura M. Quilter   /   lauramd at uic.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University of Illinois at Chicago
http://www.uic.edu/~lauramd/