Internet training

Steve Clancy sclancy at uci.edu
Fri Jan 31 17:35:48 EST 1997

I have set up a couple of web pages used to teach medical students and
librarians.  You are welcome to look at them.  They are at:

"http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy/com/"
and
"http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy/csuf/"

They are meant to be used along with a verbal classroom instruction, but
you'll get the general idea to use as an example.

Steve Clancy, M.L.S., Science Library, University of California, Irvine
            P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
  714-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy at uci.edu