frames

Jo Lyon j.lyon at chester.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 12:21:13 EST 1997

Hi
Since I started learning frames I have been reading the messages for
and against the use of frames. As a Web designer I'm conscious of the
need for pages to be as accessible as possible, particularly for
those with text only  browsers.  I haven't come to a
concrete decision yet about what I think of frames. I think they can
be useful but obviously if you have a browser that doesn't support
them, I can understand why you might be frustrated.  I'm aware that
some designers don't use the <noframes> tag properly.  I make every
effort to be accessible, knowing full well that at present my own
pages are sitting there without a <noframes> set of pages! as I said
in my last message, this will be rectified as soon as possible.

Jo Lyon

"Oh dear. Reality seems to be on the blink again"
Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

j.lyon at chester.ac.uk
http://www.chester.ac.uk/~p94614914/
(o1244) 375444 ext.2300