Disabling Netscape's Mail Icon

Angela Scherer-Holt angelash at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 29 14:05:05 EST 1997

We are about to put out a Win95/Netscape 3.0 Internet station for the
public.  I've read and followed all of the recommendations for securing
the PC and Netscape (thanks Bill Moseley!) and have installed Ikiosk and
Fortres 101.  I can't seem to disable Netscape's mail icon.  I've
searched through the archives and have found one reference that says
Ikiosk's newest version is supposed to have a module that does just this.
 (I have a call in to HyperTechnologies).  Other than that, I've had no
luck.  Does anyone have the answer to disabling the mail icon?  Help? :)

TIA,
Angela

Angela Scherer
Automated Systems Coordinator