Good LINUX books?

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Wed Jan 29 11:21:12 EST 1997

     This is from the one person here at ISI that I know is familiar with
     Linux.

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com