frames, again!

CAROLINE at lib.uttyl.edu CAROLINE at lib.uttyl.edu
Tue Jan 28 12:04:46 EST 1997

Perhaps I will find frames less offensive when a 21 inch monitor
is standard.  I hate to forfeit a third of my screen to a frame.
Also, navigating in frames remains difficult as there is no standard
yet developed that will insure I'm going 'BACK' to the place I want.  It
seems we must rely on the creator of the framed page to put appropriate,
logical links in place so that the user may move easily throughout the site.
Unfortunately appropriate, logical links don't exist on many sites, framed
or not. IMHO.

Caroline Allen
Library Systems Coordinator
University of Texas at Tyler