using frames

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Tue Jan 28 11:03:30 EST 1997

It's true. Very few frames-based pages are done well. If you think about it
long and hard enough you can probably find a better way to design your
page(s). At the very least, keep them off of your home page.
        If you're interested in a site that DOES use frames well, visit
National Geographic's Fantastic Forest.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/modules/forest/

Reference folks may want to mark it anyway. It's a great site to show the kids.

HTH,

Bob