Staff computer not connecting to library server

Beth DeGeer bdeg at bartlesville.lib.ok.us
Mon Jan 27 16:16:28 EST 1997

Hi all:

One of our staff computers cannot connect to our library's homepage on
the local server.  She can receive her email, so she is connecting.  She
can also get anywhere else on the web, just not to any of our pages.
All the computers were set up the same way.  We are using Netscape on
computers that are using Windows for Workgroups.  They are all connected
via Ethernet.  We are using a Chameleon TCP/IP stack.  Does anyone have
any ideas about where I should begin to look for this problem?

Thanks,

Beth DeGeer
bdeg at bartlesville.lib.ok.us