crashing netscape and printing question

bdunn bdunn at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:23:37 EST 1997

Can't help you with #1 but my first question re: #2 is:
How big is your printer's memory?  Both scholarly
articles and graphics are notorious for taking up a
lot of space and if your printer can't accommodate it,
it just might print whatever it can manage.

Just a suggestion as to the possible source of the problem.

--Barb