Head of S.F.'s Library Resigns Under Pressure (fwd) -

Millard Johnson zendog at incolsa.palni.edu
Thu Jan 23 18:18:34 EST 1997

My read of posts on this thread is that some people seem
to think the copyright law is a guideline, and that it is up to
each of us to decide whether or not we will copy and
distribute copyrighted material.  That how much copyrighted
material we will post is a personal ethical decision.

Is it not clear that sending this story was a violation of law,
and that posting it is either ignorance of the law or an act
of civil disobedience?