Netscape printing on Macs

Christine Menard Christine.O.Menard at williams.edu
Tue Jan 21 11:48:34 EST 1997

Another Netscape puzzle: how to control printing from the Web when
using Netscape and a Mac ?
I have no problems when using a pc: I go to print preview, zoom in,
find page # and print.  Unfortunately, as far as I can
tell, there is no print preview option (or a similar feature available
or our Mac (we use Macs for public access to the Web and we run system
7.5). Priting from our public terminals is now a real issue as
we have no way of knowing how many pages the students will print and we
don't know how to help them when they ask us how to print only one or
two pages. Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?
Thank you for your help

Christine Menard
Reference/Assistant systems Librarian. Williams College.