Web97 Conference

Linda Absher absher at lclark.edu
Tue Jan 14 16:44:51 EST 1997

I think it depends for what purpose you want to attend.  For instance I'm
primarily interested in the Design track in which Lynda Weinman ("Designing
Web Graphics") will be giving presentations.

Unfortunately, the presentations for each track As for the cost, what I'm
thinking of doing is picking a day that has the most presentations I'm
interested in; it's not the best compromise, but it does keep the cost
down.

Linda Absher

Linda Ueki Absher		absher at lclark.edu/lindaa at info.berkeley.edu
Reference Librarian		(503) 768-7287       FAX: (503) 768-7282
Lewis & Clark College 		Portland, OR 97219
--
"By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely
 overwhelm me. -- Asleigh Brilliant