ANNOUNCE: Excite's offers lessons and contest for search

Earl Young eayoung at bna.com
Tue Jan 14 08:44:21 EST 1997

     Does this site (and of course it doesn't) indicate that there are
     scientists who disagree with their reading of environmental science?
     Do they present the issue as a discussion or are they interested in
     making sure that only their side of the story is told?  I am in
     general agreement with the enviro-lobby, but I get a little nervous
     when children's games are used to present political views.  Ask
     yourself if you think this site would be as cute if you disagreed with
     the political content - say if it were put together by the Republican
     National Committee or RJ Reynolds tobacco.