Breakfast in DC with Annenberg/CPB

Linda W. Braun lbraun at leonline.com
Mon Jan 13 07:22:34 EST 1997

This message is being cross-posted.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Take a break from your hectic meeting schedule during ALA midwinter to
participate in a focus group to provide feedback on a new section of the
Annenberg/CPB Project's web site Learner Online.

The Project is developing a series of learning activities for public television
viewers and is looking to librarians for feedback on the design and content.

The focus groups will take place over breakfast on Friday, February 14 and
Tuesday, February 18 at the offices of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
(just a few blocks from the D.C. Convention Center).

We are very interested in hearing how these new learning activities can be
used by you and your patrons.

For more information and to register for one of the breakfast focus groups,
visit Learner Online at http://www.learner.org/content/ed/alafocus.html.

Linda W. Braun and Jennifer Fleming
Project Managers