web email

Loretta Weiss-Morris loretta at panix.com
Thu Jan 9 18:01:18 EST 1997

Hi Susie!
	I haven't personally checked it out yet, but I've just seen an
announcement stating that anyone can get a free home page and email
at HowdyNeighbor.com
	The website:  http://www.howdyneighbor.com/

	Hope it's a worthwhile lead!
	Best regards, Loretta Weiss-Morris
Loretta Weiss-Morris, editor & publisher
The Microcomputer Trainer Newsletter

FOR A FREE SAMPLE ISSUE, please e-mail, phone, or fax your postal address
                         along with the words "sample issue"
e-mail: loretta at panix.com   voice: 201-330-8923   fax: 201-330-0163

TO RECEIVE FREE QUICK TRAINING TIPS EACH WEEK VIA EMAIL
simply email me with the words  "subscribe tips" in the SUBJECT LINE.